Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank you for your Strength & Support

Dear Family & Friends,

I went back to work today and EVERYONE asked how Carolyn was and wanted to know the latest. I am so humbled and full of gratitude for each of YOU. I have NEVER felt such an outpouring of love and faith in my life. It has been such a testament of what a wonderful young lady (relatively speaking) Carolyn is to everyone. Her whimsical and simple ways are an inspiration to us all.

At this time, I want to thank each of YOU for buoying my spirits each day~as selfish as that may sound. It was hard not being able to see Carolyn and be with her today, but just reading each of your posts and comments made my day better.... you made a difference in my life today and I just wanted to thank you because I know you made a difference in Carolyn's, as well!!!!

Though I don't know most of you...I LOVE you and appreciate you...being brothers and sisters in the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a wonderful feeling!!!

Our family is praying for each of you and your lives that you may have the same blessings in your lives, as we have truly been blessed with, especially in the last week!

~Heidi

2 comments:

  1. I love you too! :) as my friend & my 3rd grade teacher ;)

    Continually praying for Carolyns well being. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep looking up! You've been an inspiration for us as well!

    ReplyDelete