Monday, October 26, 2009

Match Maker, Match Maker, Make Me A Match...

This just proves how much we love Carolyn and want her to be married and have the joys that come with it. In the waiting room they have a check in station with someone sitting there to make sure they are keeping track of how many go back at a time and that you know the person that is in ICU and aren't some random person off the street. A guy in his early to late twenties was sitting there studying. (I can only assume that he's a college students, duh) Karen starts talking to him to see if he's dating and takes the computer over to him to show him a picture of Carolyn. Then tonight our Mom goes up to him again and starts talking Carolyn up and how when she gets through this that they should meet. I thought I was going to roll on the floor laughing. This for two reasons. #1 We want Carolyn to get married, and #2 She is in a medical induced coma and my family is still trying to match her up.

Shows how much faith we have that she's going to pull through...this way she'll have a date when she gets up :)

WE LOVE YOU CAROLYN!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley, I know I just got off the phone with you but I had to come read her Blog one more time before bed about this post. I'm laughing so hard. I truly wondered how long it would be for Carolyn to be set up. LOL!! Thank you for the laughs. This truly makes is easy to go to bed with a smile on my face for Carolyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! There was a cute guy there on Sunday! As I read your post, I thought of him! I love you Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley! That really was hillarious! I was there that second time! Let's admit it, the guy was CUTE. Can you imagine the story they would have to tell their children about how they met? It would be sweet! Love you Carolyn!!!!

    Jayni

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL,LOL,LOL, GUTT laugh, I know it was me that's tried to set her up twice now in her coma, but the way you put it... (I can't stop laughing)HOLY smokes Ash, that was SO funny, darnit, doesn't it feel good to laugh through the tears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I know this was posted a while ago, but I only got to come on the blog today. Could not figure it out. Not the brightest button in the box about some of the computer stuff, but hey, I make up for it in my amazing personality,lol. Now, I can write this as I know you wont take offence. I used to always wish that your Carolyn and my Andrew(my son) would be an item. I tell you, the effect she had on him was wonderful.I know that because of stuff she said, he gave a lot more thought to sorting himself out.
    When I told him about how ill Carolyn is,he was upset. It,s hard telling someone on phone. He said he had just that morning been thinking about her. Anyhow, forgive the rambling. Just how I love her, and am so grateful for her,love Yvonne

    ReplyDelete