Sunday, October 25, 2009

Keep the Faith

Carolyn,
It is amazing to think about all of the faith and prayers that are being offered in your behalf. There are so many people who have fasted for you today, and the prayers being offered up in your behalf are many. This is not only a demonstration of faith and the Gospel, but more importantly of the love that so many people have for you. Your life and your spirit have touched the lives of so many people including me. I can honestly say that my life has been made better because of you. I am glad to call you my sister-in-law and my friend. You are part of an amazing family that loves you very much, and I am blessed to be a part of that family as well. You are in our hearts and we love you very much. The spirit of the Lord is with you. You have kept the faith and are one of his blessed daughters. We are confident in the knowledge of the Gospel and that the Saviour will bless your life at this time with blessings unimaginable.

Love,
Shaun, the biggest brother-in-law.

1 comment:

  1. Pat and Carol Armga just learned of Carolyn's condition through a post that Barbara Murdock did on Facebook. We are so sorry to hear of her illness and know that her family must be so worried and concerned for her. We will pray for her and for the entire family.
    I fondly remember and think often of the Judd family. You had a very positive influence on me. I remember Carolyn from when she was in Primary in the wonderful Austin 4th Ward.
    Love and prayers!
    Carol Armga

    ReplyDelete