Sunday, October 25, 2009

24 hours in....

I have had the privilege of being here with Carolyn at the hospital all night. I have gone in and checked on her several times. The staff has been great! Carolyn's stats look good and she is responding well to feedings.

Karen, Elaine, Janae, myself, our Mother and our Dad (via cell phone) met with one of the respiratory therapists last night. my parents have decided to have Carolyn be a part of a study called "The Eden Study." One of the other Judd Girls that attended, will blog about what exactly that is and how it will help others along with the meeting with the respiratory therapist.


We will also be getting a timeline out of how this all has started to where we are now.


Please continue to pray for our sweet sister and daughter! We feel each of your love and prayers!

~Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. We're happy to hear she is at least responding well. She is a fighter! Our deepest prayers continue and our hearts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for updates! It is hard to be so far away, having one of my best friends fighting so hard! But I am sure she can do this! She is a strong girl! And we all need her to stay in our lives. Carolyn always make my day when I talk to her!
    Love you loads girl! Stay strong, so I can come over and visit you soon!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. such positive news and so great that you are taking the time to keep everyone updated thank you - love you Carolyn - Sister Kate Marks

    ReplyDelete