Friday, November 13, 2009

Things I Remember....tehe:D

It's funny when I talk to different people I remember different things...for the most part I don't remember most of the last month and halfof my life....it's quite strange. Reading to much now gives me a headache, my neck seems to be always stiff. This is what I remember.
1. I did ask for GRAPE soda tons but was satified with orange soda.
2. I don't remember how many times I asked anybody "what happened to me, was i in a car accident."
3. Waking up thinking that reality was a dream.
4. I remember random things at random times, like getting a speeding ticket on the freeway the Sunday before I got sick.
I'm slowly getting better. I appericiate everyones support for my family. With all my love(nad honey bunches of Oats)
-Carolyn-

6 comments:

  1. Hello Carolyn , I am Kathy from Oregon. We have never met, but I came across your blog and could just tell from all the comments from all your family and friends that you are a wonderful person. My heart ached for you, so I felt compelled to start praying like crazy for you. I am so glad you are improving. Take baby steps, and before you know it you will start remembering so many more things. I will continue to pray for you and your dad. I hope he is improving as well. Give my best to the rest of your family. Take care sweet Carolyn.
    Best Regards , Kathy Prine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...it's Kathy again! Just checking up on you to see how you and your dad are doing. Carolyn, I bet you're getting stronger, and stronger and improving more and more each day! I am really proud of you, keep up the good work. Remember....baby steps!! I will continue to send hugs, good thoughts and prayers your way..

    Best regards to you and your family
    Your friend Kathy (from Oregon)

    PS I met through email, your wonderful sister Ashley.She was filling me in on your family, they all sound so amazing like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will all come back slowly and always take it day by day. Love you BUNCHES of OATS right back!!! Still praying heavily for you and your father and family everyday, hun. Miss you tons and tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn,
    Thank you for your call. I am sorry I missed you. Thanks as well for the invitation to attend the Womens' meeting with you - I would have loved that too. Please keep getting better and know you are still in our prayers and hearts. We're cheering for your Dad too! Love, Sister Jacobsen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear that you are ok. . i know so many people that have been worried about you. Keep getting better and you and your family are always in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't seen an update for a few days - but I wanted to say I was thinking of you. Hope you and your family is all doing well. I am sure there is so much to be Thankful for this year. Lots of prayers your way, KH (KP's Mom)

    ReplyDelete