Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How I am doing!

I thought I'd post again. Just to keep everyone updated on me health;) I'm getting better.....I'm still sick and have a hard time breathing. I don't really have any energy and get tired easily. So it's mostly just hanging around the house with my daddy.....some days I watch movies... my dad and I take walks to help me...and we have the same breathing machines so we keep eachother.....breathing....hahaha. My mum gets to hangout with us too....today for my 'walk' today my mom took me to wal-mart. that was fun:D I hope that this post comes out better then my last one....I'm still not very good at many things:D Again thank you for your prayers not just for me but my family:D

4 comments:

  1. I can feel through this post you getting better. :) I'm glad you and your dad are getting stronger together!!! I love you bunches of oats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A family gathering, too get stronger! Hang in there, one step at the time :) You are breathing by yourself, a pretty good thing! Be proud. And you have a wonderful house to hang out in, with a lovely view. And a trip to Wal-mart is pretty impressive! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting stronger and better each day. That is what counts. It is hard to wait for what we want but unfortunately that is what life is. Keep your faith and you heal. Thank you for your update. We know it takes alot of courage to write when things are still a little cloudy but we really do see and feel a difference. That is very comforting!! Rest and enjoy the time with your family. You will treasure it later in life knowing how much you are loved. Love ya - KH(KP's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear the Judd news! Love you all and pray for your continued recovery.Sure love U, The Sanchez Tribe

    ReplyDelete